Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Think It's Time For Eyeglasses...

Working at my computer everyday is a joy. I've always loved it. But let's face it. I'm not getting any younger.

I've always prided myself on my eyesight. Ever since I was a kid I've had good eyes. And it's come in handy. Hitting baseballs on the sandlot. Spotting far off boats in the Coast Guard. And picking my wife out in the crowd. Actually that last one was easy. She's always been the prettiest girl.

But lately I find I've been squinting more and rubbing my eyelids more. So I guess it's time for eyeglasses.

Naturally I scoured the Internet for some help and which is the first website I came across?

Eyeglasses.com of course! What a great, easy name to search for and especially to find.

That's because as I tripped over the site I could see that they've got a wide selection of different styles, moderately priced and beautifully presented. I don't need 20/20 vision to see a bargain. But it helps.

If you're like me and you find that your eyesight is not what it used to be, visit eyeglasses.com and find out for yourself what a great website it is.

It's a truly eye-opening experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment