Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Reality Show Title "Like a Boss"

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines

Man, I just love being in charge. Sometimes my employees say I’m too controlling but there’s something to be said for making the decisions for your own business. Since I’m a producer, I always think in TV terms and I’ve been brainstorming ideas for reality shows to pitch to local stations, no joke! 

I think it would be awesome to have a reality show all about starting your own company and I think I’m the perfect candidate for the job – I could totally be a reality star! My reality show would be called “Like a Boss” and people would get a look at my no holds barred style and the way I go about my business. 

I must be doing something right because in the last four years I’ve been able to go from having no employees to three and that’s just as a consultant! I know it’s a long shot getting my show picked up but you know, if you don’t try you’ll never know. 


If you see my show on Direct TV you’ll know I was right all along!

No comments:

Post a Comment